Monday, March 31, 2014

Naturalista on the spot...

It's been a very long time since I have updated my page. I am back and ready to feature some lovely naturalistas. Today I'm featuring a naturalista named Cheri who not only rocks her natural style but has overcome some health challenges as she's come to embrace her natural hair style. I noticed her at school many different times and kept missing her. I saw her on Thursday and told her that I had to snap a photo and feature her. So here's the info on her style today.



Cheri is not only a rocks her natural style but also knows how to save money. She snagged her floral print dress from a thrift store in the Sacramento area called, Eco Thrift. The cream pumps that she has on were on sale for a mere $17.

Her hair style is quick, easy and on the go. She keeps it simple by using leave-in conditioner and water.

Thanks to another wonderful and beautiful natural woman on the spot. Be sure to look for this feature next Tuesday, April 8!!

No comments:

Post a Comment